Join Our Team!
We’re looking for Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides to provide quality home health care in Roslindale, Norwood & Boston, MA.
You will be responsible for helping clients with their daily tasks. Such tasks include:
- Bathing and dressing
- Providing vitals checks and reminding clients to take medications when scheduled
- Light housekeeping. This includes but is not limited to laundry, washing dishes, and vacuuming
- Organizing client schedules
- Shopping for groceries and prepare meals to a client’s dietary specifications
- Providing companionship
We are looking for candidates that meet the following criteria:
- Must have a current and valid MA Certification for Nursing Assistants
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Compassionate, mature, sympathetic, and professional
- Good organization and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and execute written directions
- Must successfully complete all required pre-employment screenings
- Physical ability to perform job-related duties. This includes but is not limited to heavy lifting, standing for extended periods of time, bending and stretching, walking, pushing, and pulling
- Must pass a physical health examination
- Must have at least six consecutive months of full-time CNA experience (post-certification) in long term care
- Can provide complete and accurate documentation. This includes but is not limited to certification of a state-approved CNA or HHA course, first aid CPR/AED certification, social security card, driver’s license or state-issued ID, and authorization to work in the United States
Want to learn more? Call us or send us an email today!